Exclusive Hire Fees
We know how important it is to budget for your big day so we have listed our exclusive hire fees, for 2023 below to enable you at first glance to understand what it costs to hire Hagley Hall and what you get for you money.
April to September & December
- Monday* to Thursday: £4,800.00
- Friday: £5,800.00
- Saturday & Sunday: £6,800.00
October to March (excluding December)
- Monday* to Thursday: £3,600.00
- Friday: £4,600.00
- Saturday & Sunday: £5,600.00
* Please note that Bank Holiday Mondays are priced at the same rate as Saturdays in prime season
For remaining 2022 dates and late availability offers, please contact our Wedding Team on 01562 887290
Please note the above prices do not include the use of a marquee. A bespoke ceremony, reception and/or dance marquee can be supplied for an additional cost. Please enquire for more details.
Exclusive Wedding Hire Charges include:
- Exclusive use of this unique venue for nine hours up to midnight. Extra hours charged at the same hourly rate as standard nine hour charge.
- Our experienced Hospitality Manager to help organise your wedding from start to finish
- Maitre d' to co-ordinate your day so that it all runs smoothly
- Photographic opportunity in State Rooms, terrace and grounds (weather permitting)
- Use of the Chinese Silk Suite for the Bride to change and pamper
- Use of the Lyttelton family antique silver cake stand and knife
- Dedicated dancing area
- Fully staffed bar
- Antique-style chairs & trestle tables both round and rectangular