Your Wedding Reception Your Way
Nearest and Dearest Wedding Offer
Host your intimate wedding reception, for up to 15 people in our beautiful Crimson Dining Room, seated at the Lyttelton family mahogany dining table, perfect for a winter celebration.
Enjoy a sumptuous four course meal, to include coffee and petit-fours from a selection of lovingly prepared dishes, from our Clent menu, chosen by you (specific dietary requirements catered for).
Your exclusive use of Hagley Hall will include:
- Private use of the Crimson Dining Room
- A glass of champagne on arrival (or non-alcoholic alternative) and during toasts
- Four course dining experience to include coffee and petits-fours
- Half a bottle of wine per person from a selection on our extensive wine list
- Opulent decor and floral table displays
- Wedding Manager throughout your entire day
Special offer: £2500.00 *
Please contact our team for availability on 01562 887290 or email: email@example.com
* Terms and conditions apply. Please note, should you wish to host your civil ceremony at Hagley Hall, please advise our team who will be happy to quote for additional services.
Design your Wedding Breakfast menu to your exact tastes and dietary requirements, with the help of our Head Chef and his first class catering team. We use the finest, seasonal produce to create a large selection of menus, which can be used as an alternative to creating your own.
Our extensive wine list has been devised alongside our menus in order to pair seamlessly with your selections and your Wedding Manager will be on hand to offer advice, should it be required.
Regardless of whether you design your own menu or choose from our large selection, rest assured your wedding meal will remain a very special part of your day.
Choose from a traditional long top table for as many as you desire or go for something a little more contemporary and seat the wedding party in the middle of the room under the central chandelier at a round table seating up to 12.
The Long Gallery, seats 110 people on round tables of 10 with a traditional long top table providing lavishness in both style and decor.
For smaller parties the Saloon can seat 60 on round tables, while the Crimson Dining Room, is ideal for an intimate wedding reception for up to 28.
To help you plan your seating we have devised this handy tool that enables you to add not only tables chairs around the table so that you can seat guests exactly where you want them. Just save the file and then we both have a copy of your plan which ensures that you can rest easy knowing that we have any last minute adjustments.